Wednesday, April 16, 2008

daydreaming


Trying to get some work started but i keep daydreaming looking at some more pics from Moab that Hannah sent over.


Won't be doing any of that this week... there's an inch or two of snow at out house and its only supposed to get up to 40 today.


I raced Cholla this weekend- went ok and I felt a lot better than last year when I dnf'd, then laid on the ground for an hour or two, made it back to my truck and barfed. I ended up 3rd- not the best ride but I'll take it. That race is a good character builder because it sucks so bad!




Doing this on Sunday... can't wait!

3 comments:

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

good thing i wasnt there, you would have got 4th

ag said...

too bad you weren't there, my 3rd place payout would have been a little bigger

Team Rico said...

Sounds like a dual. Too bad Sly dont show up to the races anymore