Sunday, October 5, 2008

snow

Headed up Big Cottonwood this morning to check out the snow. There wasn't as much as I thought there would be but it was super pretty.



tons of mist- it had just stopped snowing huge flakes, i missed it






sammi setting up a shot





can't break out the board yet... it will all this week and we'll be riding crest again before the end of the season


raced a little cross yesterday it cold rain and mud. it was fun getting dirty. i felt more comfortable on my cx bike and only crashed once. though it was a sweet crash- slid on my back in mud off the course and had to run back to get my bike. otherwise everything worked except for my front derailleur and i got stuck it my 48t chainring. that gear is a little big without frozen legs. fun stuff though, i am definately going to do a some more of those.

No comments: