Thursday, January 3, 2008

house sitting

styaing up in PC for my Mom and Peter while they're in Jackson and I'm a little bored, so I thought I'd post. Hi Lesha. There's a huge storm rolling in for the weekend and I can't wait to ski again. The snow's been awesome lately, and another couple powder days this weekend would be pretty sweet. New skis are on the way, but I don't think they'll be here in time for the weekend. Super stoked tomorrow's Friday, it's been a nice shortened work week with new years falling on a Tuesday. this is my most random post ever, and probaly the most I've typed in one post. here are a couple pics from driving up parley's with Lesha. Aahh, the moustache. check out Mocha chilling in the back seat too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hannah said...

i think i may see a huge booger(don't know spelling) in lesha's nose. nice lobe ty.