Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Winter



This fall is crazy- winter one day and then summer the next. I guess thats how it is around here most of the time.

This pic keeps me cool in the summer and takes me out of the 103 degree heat to a snowy fantasy land. It's my friend Rich and I on a touring trip at a yurt up near Beaver Mtn.

Anyway, this post is going a little better than the last one- it took me about 30 minutes to figure out how to post a picture with words. Before long I'll be a master blogger.

Hope this works...

4 comments:

padre said...

Hey, I get this now

it's Alphonso with my man Reeeeach

nice pic, lousy grammar

who took it?

Ty Nelson said...

yaaa, hope you ripped the dh

AG said...

Bad grammar? I need a lesson because I don't know why

AG said...

Hmmmm, now I realize why. I guess I wouldn't say this is a shot of I so therefore I wouldn't say its a shot of Rich and I. Rich and me just doesn't sound right.